An overtightened primary chain is known to cause premature failure of the engine, transmission and primary bearings as well as other complications.
Usually, the factory automatic primary chain tensioner is the culprit.
Our manually adjusted Primary Chain tensioner helps prevent premature engine and transmission bearing failure by allowing proper chain tension of 5/8" to 7/8" free play when cold.
Fits 2007-16 FLT & FLH Touring Bikes
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Tool steel adjusting screw
- Heavy-duty nylon 6/6 shoe
- Uses stock mounting hardware
- Easy to adjust
- For use with 34 tooth sprockets only(Stock Size)
- 100% Made in USA